Solid Waste Fees
Fees at Transfer Stations (per vehicle)
- 360 lbs. or less = $20, includes tax (minimum fee)
- Over 360 lbs. = $105 per ton, plus tax
- Yard/wood debris fee:
- 500 lbs. or less = $11, no tax (minimum fee)
- Over 500 lbs. = $45 per ton, no tax
Fees at NRDCs/Drop Boxes (per vehicle)
- Maximum 5 cubic yards accepted from one customer
- $20 minimum fee per customer, includes tax (approximately 6, 32-gallon garbage cans)
- $20 for each additional cubic yard, includes tax
To calculate cubic yards: The length x width x height (all measured in feet) divided by 27 = cubic yardage. Load carefully. We do not subtract the "empty space" in a load.
- Many items can be recycled for free. See details.
- Yard debris and wood debris recycling is available only at Transfer Stations. (see rates listed above)
Unsecured Load Fee
- $5 = Gross vehicle weight: 8,000 lbs. or less
- $10 = Gross vehicle weight: over 8,000 lbs.
Payment Acceptance Policy
Customers must declare the method of payment upon entering the station. Payment can be made in one of three ways.
- I.D. must be presented for all check payments
- Drivers License
- State I.D. card
- Military I.D.
- Must be preprinted with check number
- No cashier's, traveler's or counter checks
- No cash back
- Credit or Debit Card
- Visa, Mastercard and Discover cards
- Card must be signed by cardholder
- Purchase by cardholder only
- No cash back
3434 McDougall Ave., Everett 98201-5041
Wednesday - Saturday, 7:30 am to 4:00 pm
Households: no fee
Businesses: call for fees