Snohomish County encourages businesses to recycle. Many items can be recycled. Recycling can reduce your garbage costs and save valuable natural resources.
- Please see our business brochures for more information on businesses that take items from commercial sources.
- Take It Back programs provide disposal for items that need proper handling, such as automotive hazards, batteries, computers and other electronics, fluorescent bulbs, mercury, and paint.
- Industrial Materials Exchange (IMEX) is an on-line and catalog service designed to help businesses find markets for industrial by-products, surplus materials and waste.
- Private haulers can provide garbage and recycling services for your business.
- Construction, demolition and landclearing debris (CDL) recycling and disposal.
- There are many good reasons to recycle on construction, demolition and deconstruction projects. View construction, landclearing and demolition debris recycling and disposal information.
Business hazardous material disposal information is available from the Snohomish County Moderate Risk Waste facility.
For materials that are non-recyclable, businesses may use the Snohomish County transfer stations. Please see our Waste Acceptance policy for accepted items. View our rates page for disposal fees. To apply for a Solid Waste Disposal Commercial account, please call 425 388-3930.