v.13 Snohomish County CADD Standards .ZIP files:
Support Files (3.8 MB)
CADD Guide v13 (7.8 MB)
Tool Palettes files (99 MB)
(Download files last updated 3/29/13)
Snohomish County Public Works has developed CADD standards that address look-and-feel issues, as well as technical CADD subjects, that guide the creation of engineering documents for the Annual Construction Program for the Department. We are continuing to use Autodesk 2012 products. Those standards include:
- A DWT file that includes SnoCo Civil 3D Styles and Snohomish County block definitions
- Drawing standards—an overview
- APWA layer naming conventions—a closely followed and well implemented standard originated by the American Public Works Association
- File naming conventions:
- DWG names
- Common engineering abbreviations
- Plotting standards
- Text size standards
- Public Works symbol/layer/linetype CADD standards
- Public Works survey data recorder codes
- Bridge plan drafting standards
- Sample plan examples
In addition, the following are included:
- The standard Snohomish County Public Works .DWG titleblock files
- Fonts not included in the standard Civil 3D fonts collection
- The .LIN file used to generate linetypes used in standard drawings
- The .CTB files used to maintain consistent plotting results on HP printers
- .DWG files of all of the symbols cited in the CADD Standards document
CADD Standards Questions?
Email: Sam Therres, CADD Standards Committee
3000 Rockefeller Ave.
Everett, WA 98201
Return to Design Group.
Return to Engineering Services Page.