If you need immediate assistance for eviction or foreclosure, or if you need emergency shelter, please call North Sound 2-1-1 (dial 211) or the CARE Crisis Line at 1-800-584-3578.
Snohomish County Homeless Services:
- Provides contracts for emergency shelter and transitional housing services;
- Monitors services;
- Plans for and assists with the development of new and expanded services;
- Participates in the development of county-wide continuum of care planning for people who are homeless or at risk of becoming homeless;
- Participates in public education efforts; and
- Maintains statistics on the number of people seeking and receiving emergency shelter and homelessness prevention services in Snohomish County. To obtain this information, please contact Nate Marti by email or call (425) 388-3268.
Transitional Housing: federal funds are used to contract with local agencies to pay for leased apartments for Transitional Housing for homeless individuals and families.
Comments or suggestions about this web page?