To foster inclusive communities that support people with developmental disabilities to fully participate in and contribute to all aspects of community life.
June 19-21 Community Summit
*Opens to External Website.The Community Summit in Ellensburg will bring together individuals from all walks of life, to listen, present ideas and learn from each other about building inclusive communities that enrich everyone.
Transitioning from School at Age 21 (142kb)
Special Education Resources in Snohomish County (421kb)
Coalition for Inclusive Communities (151 kb)
- New Transition Video: *Opens to External Website. Includes tips from parents and self advocates in Snohomish County on preparing for life after school.
- DD Advisory Board meets the 4th Tuesday of the month (4:00pm to 5:30 pm) The Board does not meet in July and December
- May 28, 2013 CANCELLED
- June 25th, 2013
- Transition Council Focuses on students age 18-21 (meets the 1st Wednesday of the month from 7:00 am to 8:30 am during the school year)
- Family Interagency Coordinating Council (FICC) Infant Toddler Early Intervention Services (Birth to Three).
- What Does Diversity Look Like in Your Family
May 14, 2013 9:30am to 11:30 am
Overview of Services (27 kb)
Snohomish County Resource List (27 kb)
Fun Things to Do In Snohomish County *Opens to an external website
Questions? Contact Developmental Disabilities (DD) staff
Note: Linked documents on this page are in Adobe PDF format.
Comments or suggestions about this web page?