To foster inclusive communities that support people with developmental disabilities to fully participate in and contribute to all aspects of community life.
Meetings & Events:
- March 18th, 2014 - the 17th Annual Snohomish County Transition Fair
- Community Advisory Groups
- DD Advisory Board meets the 4th Tuesday of the month (4:00pm to 5:30 pm) The Board does not meet in July and December:
- Transition Council Focuses on students age 18-21 (meets the 1st Wednesday of the month from 7:00 am to 8:30 am during the school year)
- Family Interagency Coordinating Council (FICC) Focuses on topics and services for young children. Meets quarterly with families and professionals to partner and share resources.
Overview of Services (27 kb)
Resources & Information:
Questions? Contact Developmental Disabilities (DD) staff
Note: Linked documents on this page are in Adobe PDF format.
Comments or suggestions about this web page?