The Energy Assistance Program provides one-time per heating season assistance in paying the heat bill for eligible households.
- Helps with all heat fuel types (oil, natural gas, wood, propane, electric).
- Provides grants ranging from $25-$1000 (depending on income, household size, type of housing, and heat bill)
- Repairs heating systems
It is not necessary to have a past due balance or be shut-off to get help. The Energy Assistance Program usually opens around November 15th and closes around April 1st. Households with Puget Sound Energy natural gas can be served all year.
Please call 425-388-3880 for current program year details.
While we love hearing from you by email, this method may not serve you best, please follow the suggestions below:
- Check to see if the program is open by calling the office: 425-388-3880.
- When you call, you will hear:
- Program Office Hours
- What to bring with you
- How to get to our office
- How to make an appointment
- If your utilities are shut-off, you have received a disconnection notice, or you are out of fuel, come to our offices in the Lower Level of the Drewel Building (Admin East, 3000 Rockefeller Ave, Everett) between 8:00 am – 9:30 am OR 1:00 pm - 1:30 pm. Crisis cases are seen on a space available basis.
- To make an appointment, please call 425-388-3880 OR come to our office, during Program Office Hours (as described in the phone message).
For program information, please call:
This is a time of high need. Please be aware that you may be on hold for an extended period of time. We appreciate your patience!
Comments or suggestions about this web page?