DUI & Target Zero Task Force
DUI: Driving Under the Influence (of alcohol or drugs)
- Snohomish Safe Kids reminds everyone that children under 13 years old should ride in back. Please use the Seat Belt Poster (384 kb) to educate parents.
DUI Victim Panel Schedule and Information:
To schedule yourself for an upcoming DUI Victim Panel, please call our self-registration voicemail at (425) 388-7269. Additional information about the DUI Victim Panel (registration instructions, location map and contact information) is available in the 2013 Victim Panel Schedule (278 kb). New for 2013:
- Seven Saturday DUI Victim Panels have been added
- Arrive by 8:30 am for Saturday panels or 6:00 pm for Tuesday panels.
- No waived fees will be accepted as of January 1, 2013.
- The $50 fee is payable with cash or money order only.
- Rescheduled Victim Panel dates will cost an additional $10 fee, unless rescheduled at least one (1) hour prior to your panel date/time.
Snohomish County DUI & Target Zero Teams:
View the "Choose Your Ride" video clip (40 sec).
DUI Victims Memorial Wall information:
Families, friends, and community members attended our 8th Tile Unveiling Ceremony on October 6, 2010, where 13 tiles were added. The DUI Victims Memorial Wall is located on the pathway toward the A-frame picnic shelter, NW of the McCollum Park Pool (600 128th Street SE, Everett), and now contains 125 names. Please help us honor these individuals and help us stop this senseless and preventable tragedy. Always drive safe and sober.
The Snohomish County DUI Program:
- Provides DUI education to
- High schools
- Court-ordered offenders
- Driver's education classes
- General community
- Provides free tiles for families wanting to remember their loved one on our DUI Victim's Memorial Wall at McCollum Park in Everett.
- Refers individuals to organizations dealing with victim's rights, traffic safety, legal proceedings, funeral arrangements, etc.
- Recognizes those who have contributed to traffic safety in Snohomish County at our annual Awards Ceremony.
For program information: 425-388-7229.
The DUI Program Coordinator:
- Coordinates victim panels for schools, driver's education classes, community organizations, and for court-ordered defendants.
- Works closely with Snohomish County Courts for scheduling and attendance notification, and law enforcement agencies for DUI laws and enforcement.
- Sets up an information booth for safety fairs, community fairs, and other events.
- Coordinates DUI & Target Zero Task Force Annual Awards Ceremony which recognizes individuals who have made a contribution to traffic safety in Snohomish County.
- Attends state-wide traffic safety meetings relating to drugged driving, safety belts, bicycle safety, and pedestrian safety.
- Networks with other DUI coordinators throughout the state and with the Washington State Traffic Safety Commission.
Note: Linked documents on this page are in Adobe PDF format.
Comments or suggestions about this web page?