Alcohol and Other Drugs:
Community Mental Health and Alcohol and Other Drugs, is currently soliciting written proposals from qualified Applicant-Proposers to provide Chemical Dependency and Mental Health related services within Snohomish County. Funding is available in five categories: Crisis, Prevention, Treatment, Outreach and Housing. It is anticipated that $1,420,000 will be made available. Please visit the RFP-CD & MH Svcs webpage for more detailed information about the RFP. View the RFP Questions (in PDF - 115 kb) from the informational meeting held Tue., September 10th.
- To schedule yourself for an upcoming DUI Victim Panel, please call our self-registration voicemail at (425) 388-7269. For schedule and Victim Panel information, please open the 2013 Victim Panel Schedule (278 kb). New for 2013:
- Seven Saturday DUI Victim Panels have been added
- Arrive by 8:30 am for Saturday panels or 6:00 pm for Tuesday panels.
- No waived fees will be accepted as of January 1, 2013.
- The $50 fee is payable with cash or money order only.
- Rescheduled Victim Panel dates will cost an additional $10 fee, unless rescheduled at least one (1) hour prior to your panel date/time.
Alcohol & Other Drugs provides management of alcohol and drug treatment services for indigent and low-income alcoholics and addicts, provides substance abuse prevention services that can prevent or delay the misuse and abuse of alcohol, tobacco, and/or other drugs, and provides thousands of people with direct information services on Driving Under the Influence through victim panels, school assemblies, driver's education classes, and the Evergreen State Fair. For additional information about the Alcohol and Drug Abuse Treatment and Support Act, please read the ADATSA (20 kb) document.
Treatment Has Value
The following studies show the characteristics of Drug Use Among Arrestees Booked Into Snohomish County Corrections Including Comparisons to Booked Arrestees in King and Spokane Counties
Note: Linked documents on this page are in Adobe PDF format.
Comments or suggestions about this web page?