Domestic Violence Information
NOTE: All links to external websites, below, require a new window to open and will redirect you to an external organization. Snohomish County Human Services is not responsible for the content on these external websites.
VINE: Victim Information & Notification Everyday -- VINE will tell you if an offender is in the custody of the Snohomish County Jail and will give you other important custody information.
What is Domestic Violence?
Domestic Violence Shelters: If you are a victim of Domestic Violence, you should get out of the situation. Often times this means staying with a friend or family member until you are safe to be out on your own. There are also many shelters available in the area for DV victims, including:
Domestic Violence Hotlines: The following hotlines are available 24 hours a day and are free of charge in Snohomish County:
- CARE Crisis Line: 800-584-3578 or 425-258-4357
- Eastside Domestic Violence Program: 1-800-827-8840
- National Domestic Violence Hotline: 1-800-799-SAFE (1-800-799-7233)
- Providence Sexual Assault Center: 425-252-4800
- Domestic Violence Services of Snohomish County: 425-25-ABUSE (425-252-2873)
- Washington State Domestic Violence Hotline: 800-562-6025
Safety Planning: Nobody has to live with domestic violence, but in order to get out of the situation, you must plan for your safety. If abuse has occurred once in a relationship, it is likely to happen again. Plan your actions before violence occurs so you are prepared to leave. The following tools will help you.
Teen Dating Violence:
Child Abuse Prevention:
Domestic Violence Perpetrator Treatment Facilities; Snohomish County/State Certified Sites:
- Evergreen Manor, Inc, 2932 Hoyt Ave, Everett, WA 98201; 425-259-5842
- Northwest Family Life
- Phoenix Counseling Consultants, Inc., 1712 Pacific Ave, Ste 102, Everett, WA 98201; FAX 425-258-2096 or Call 425-252-7970
- SnoKing DV Perpetrator Treatment, 5202 - 198th Street SW, Suite 1, Lynnwood, WA 98036; FAX 425-775-8045 or Call 425-744-0300
- Tulalip Domestic Violence Services, 6700 Totem Beach Road, Marysville, WA 98271; 360-651-4431
Other Victim Services:
- Abused Deaf Women's Advocacy Services, 206-726-0093 TTY
- Asian and Pacific Island Women and Family Safety Center, 206-467-9976
- CHAYA: Southeast Asian Services, 206-325-0325
- Cocoon House: Emergency Teen Services, 425-259-6042
- Compass Mental Health, 425-349-6200 Everett; 425-835-5850 Edmonds
- Consejo: Spanish Speaking Services, 206-706-7776
- Navy Family Service Center, 425-304-3367
- Pathways for Women, 425-774-9843
- Protection Order Assistance Program, 425-388-3638
- Refugee and Immigrant Services Northwest, 425-388-9307
- Snohomish County Community Information Line, Dial 2-1-1
Note: Linked documents on this page are in Adobe PDF format, sizes noted.
Comments or suggestions about this web page?