Snohomish County District Court
Effective November 2, 2009
DEFERRED PROSECUTION PETITION AND ORDER.
A Petition for Deferred Prosecution pursuant to RCW 10.05 must be filed with the Court’s Probation Department and the prosecuting authority no later than seven (7) days prior to proposed entry unless good cause exists for delay. An Order deferring prosecution will not be granted unless proof of compliance with the following is shown:
1. Petition for Deferred Prosecution is submitted on the form identified in CrRLJ 4.2.
2. Order for Deferred Prosecution is submitted on a form approved for use by the Court.
3. Petitioner has completed at least thirty-six (36) hours of Phase I Treatment.
4. An ignition interlock device has been installed on every vehicle operated by Petitioner.
5. Petitioner has applied for an ignition interlock driver’s license.
[Effective November 2, 2009]
Click to view Washington State Local Court Rules