Prescription Discount Card Overview
The NACo Prescription Discount Card brought to you by Snohomish County provides the following benefits to program participants:
- Everyone is eligible
- Average savings of 20 percent
- Extra savings available through mail service
- Savings on specialty medications
- No enrollment fees
- No age requirements
- No income requirements
- Family coverage with just one card
- Over 54,000 participating pharmacies nationwide
- All commonly prescribed medicine is covered
- Unlimited use
- Frequently Asked Questions
The Snohomish County Prescription Discount Card is:
- Valuable: Save an average of 20% off the pharmacy’s regular price on all commonly prescribed prescriptions and an average savings of 50% on 3-month supplies of select generics through mail service. Savings are also available on high-tech and injectable drugs through our specialty pharmacy.
- Easy: There are no claim forms to fill out and no annual fee to pay.
- Convenient: Participating retail pharmacies right here in the county.
Learn more about the Prescription Drug Card Program: https://naco.advancerx.com
including information about: Health topics / Participating retail pharmacies / Drug interactions / News articles from leading health journals, etc.
This plan is not insurance. Savings are only available at participating pharmacies. Prescription claims through this program will not be eligible for reimbursement through a state Medicade program.