Snohomish County now offers online Web casts of meetings and hearings, as they happen. For your convenience, you may also view archived video of meetings anytime after they have concluded. The supporting agendas and documents are available right on the video view page.
This service is free and is expanding as new departments and agencies participate to make their meetings viewable.
Watching the Videos:
- Click the "Video" link on your selected page to watch the live or archived meeting of your choice (including links to the supporting documents)
- Click "Agenda/Minutes" to only view the supporting documents (best for non-broadband users)
- Search the video archives by typing keywords into the Search Box
- RSS feeds for Agendas and Minutes are available within the view page
- Please note: Windows Media Player is required to view the videos
(Click for free Microsoft download)